Long Term Planning
At John Wall, CPA, we feel that understanding your financial situation empowers you to make better long-term decisions. When you know more about available tax deductions and current tax requirements, you can answer some of the questions you may have about your future. First, we help you understand and clarify your goals. Then, we help you understand the related tax requirements, deductions, and implications of the necessary activities required to accomplish those goals.
Here are just some of the questions we can help you answer:
- At what age would you like to retire?
- Do you ever plan on going back to school?
- Would you like to start a business or will you remain an employee?
- Do you need to plan for your children’s college education?
- Are you living in your forever home or will you move when you retire?
- Can you afford to buy a house now?
- Is it the right time to down-size?
- Can you afford to make a large donation?
- Should your business hire additional staff?
- Is your current business structure the right structure?
- What are the differences between a Roth IRA, IRA, 401K, and other retirement plans?
By understanding your goals, we’ll help you find solutions to your questions and help you get one step closer to accomplishing your plans.
Schedule a consultation today to find out more about our Long-Term Planning services.